Hell yeah, in exactly one week’s time I’ll leave for Australia. I’m going to stay three months in Caringbah, a suburb south of Sydney, where I’ll be exploring the Australian way of life.
This trip is the best thing happening to me in quite some time and it isn’t an understatement that I’m extremely excited. Summer in Australia versus cold lame winter in Sweden – a pretty tough choice right?
The next week will be rough. Starting with Monday, I have to catch the train for a three hour train ride up to Gothenburg, from there I’ll have to catch a bus to the Landvetter airport where I will finally fly to London 4:30 PM. In London I’ll have to wait a few hours before leaving for Thailand at 9:30 PM. I’ll arrive in Bangkok, Thailand around 3:30 PM Tuesday the 10th and I’ll leave for Sydney 5 PM. I’ll arrive in Sydney 6 am Wednesday the 11th. All in all, about 30-ish hours of travel.
Did anyone say jet lag?
- Issue using Chosen with Jammit for Ruby on Rails
- 150 Google+ invites to give away
- I don’t give a chainsaw about anythin’
- New Design + Update
- Thailand and Paradise Business Camp
- RoboBlogger is looking for additional beta testers
- What I’ve been up to the past year
- Things to come
- A Brief Guide to World Domination
- Matt is awesome