So basically, this time next week I’ll be in Australia for the first time in my life. I can’t really describe how extremely awesome it will be.
Since the departure date (next Monday, the 9th of February) is just around the corner I guess I’ll have to get started with organizing for the trip and packing my stuff.
First of all, tickets, documents, currency and stuff:
- Print my visa – Done.
- Print my ticket – Done.
- Find my passport – Done.
- Find my certificate of sickness insurance in Sweden – Done.
- Find my travel insurance certificate – Done.
- Exchange SEK for AUD (I exchanged 5 000 SEK for 900 AUD) – Done.
- Purchase train ticket and bus ticket from Gothenburg C – Landvetter Airport – I’ll do this shortly.
- Purchase Apple’s World Travel Adapter Kit so that I can use my beloved Macbook Pro on airports and stuff – Done.
- Purchase a general travel adapter so that I can use other electrical stuff in Australia – I’ll get this tomorrow.
- Find my head phones – Done.
- Get two new sets of head phones for my iPod – Done.
- Find my cell phone charger – Done.
Sunscreen, ointments and stuff:
- Purchase sunscreen with sun factor 30 – Done.
- Purchase cooling balm (neat backup if I burn myself) – Done.
- Find some decent shorts – I’ll do that shortly.
- Pack the rest of the clothes – I’ll do that this weekend.
- Issue using Chosen with Jammit for Ruby on Rails
- 150 Google+ invites to give away
- I don’t give a chainsaw about anythin’
- New Design + Update
- Thailand and Paradise Business Camp
- RoboBlogger is looking for additional beta testers
- What I’ve been up to the past year
- Things to come
- A Brief Guide to World Domination
- Matt is awesome