Yesterday I spent the entire day in Sydney walking around and exploring various bits and pieces of the city. All I can say is that I’m completely blown away – Sydney is by far the most amazing thing I’ve seen so far in my life!
There are huge skyscrapers everywhere in the Central Business District and just a few minutes away in Circular Quay there’s the famous Opera House as well as the Royal Botanic Gardens which, hands down, are extremely awesome.
During my little walkabout in Sydney I took about 200-300 pictures, so be sure to check out the updated photo album!
- Issue using Chosen with Jammit for Ruby on Rails
- 150 Google+ invites to give away
- I don’t give a chainsaw about anythin’
- New Design + Update
- Thailand and Paradise Business Camp
- RoboBlogger is looking for additional beta testers
- What I’ve been up to the past year
- Things to come
- A Brief Guide to World Domination
- Matt is awesome