I had my first night out in Australia yesterday and I had an awesome time. I met two guys about my age through the family I’m staying with and we went out to a couple of bars and nightclubs in Cronulla. Sweet stuff!
The day before that (Thursday) I went to the Botany Bay National Park where I took a quick stroll around and took a few photos of the cliffs. Apparently whales will show up there around May or June. I also went to Captain Cooks Landing Place, which marks the first place people arrived to in Australia.
I added a few more pictures on the photos page by the way.
- Issue using Chosen with Jammit for Ruby on Rails
- 150 Google+ invites to give away
- I don’t give a chainsaw about anythin’
- New Design + Update
- Thailand and Paradise Business Camp
- RoboBlogger is looking for additional beta testers
- What I’ve been up to the past year
- Things to come
- A Brief Guide to World Domination
- Matt is awesome