- I need a haircut. Time to find a hairdresser or whatever. #
- All right, gym exercise done for today. Let #
- Argh, damn submit button :/. All right, time to make a keto friendly version of chicken tandoori. yay! #
- Time to sleep. Laters! #
- All right, let’s see what’s on todays agenda. Sydney Museum perhaps? #
- All right, time to catch a train to Sydney. Laters! #
- Running around at the australian museum in Sydney. Good stuff! #
- Man, I love Australia. Now I’m just waiting for an Australian supermodel to adopt me as her toy boy so that I don’t have to go back home. #
- All right, time to sleep. See you on teh interwebs some other time fellow tweetlies. #
- Nah, seriously. Zzz. #
- Ggggoood Morning! #
- On the train to Sydney, today’s agenda: the tourist bus and manly i guess. #
- Had an awesome time in Manly. Too bad i have a one hour train ride back to suburbia. #
- Whoa, took some awesome pictures in Manly today… Uploading to teh interwebs as we speak. #
- There are still no signs of my Australian super model that wants to adopt me as her toy boy. Anyone seen her? #
- I also want to be one of those cool guys that write random quotes… “I love gummy bears.” – Sebastian Johnsson, 2009. #
- New pictures up from today’s adventures at Manly in Sydney: http://is.gd/p4IY #
- All right, nightie people. #
- Wtf? Rain? Noooo! #
- Scrambled eggs with walnuts and greek yoghurt sucked. I guess I have to stick to simple stuff. #
- Yay, gym done for today. Pre-workout meal/snack ahead then some work. How’s everyone today? #
- Thinking about hacking up a little Twitter bot and try an experiment… :) #
- All right, gotta fix me a post workout meal. Carb-up/eat-crap day tomorrow! Yay! #
- Had an awesome time out yesterday. #
- Had another big day out… Good stuff! #
- Time to make some breakfast (eggs I guess), go for a run and then hit the gym. #
- All right, off to the gym. #
- Doing some twitter api experiments. #
- This will be a fun experiment, let’s see if it’s useful as well :) #
- All right, cool, api limits. Cleverly done by the twitter devs. #
- Ah, next mini-experiment is a little bit trickier… I guess I’ll have to continue with that one tomorrow. #
- All right, I call it a night. Laters! #
All right, time for another awesome update!
Yesterday it was time for some touristy stuff again. It all started out with taking the tourist bus around Sydney. Gotta say that the driver was awesome, it felt like he just got his license (alternatively: just stole the bus) and at times the tour was little bit like a roller coaster. But hey, I survived.
After that me and Karen headed over to Manly, which hands down, is abso-fucking-lutely awesome! Nice beach, a good vibe to it and eye catching nature surrounding it.
All right, so today I wanted to do something touristy again. This time I headed to the Australian Museum to see what cool things they had to offer.
To be honest, it was okay, but that was it. The dinosaur skeletons and the regular skeletons probably were the coolest things they had to showcase.
Tomorrow I’ll probably do the most touristy thing one can do: hop on the tourist bus for a tour around Sydney. Awesome!
So alright, I seriously suck at writing new posts about what I’m up to. High five!
Monday last week I went to the Sydney Wildlife Park. It sucked compared to Taronga Zoo, but it was still fun to walk around there a bit. After that I met up with Karen and we went for dinner or something (all I know is that it must have involved Darling Harbour and wine, I seriously don’t know why we always end up there with a bottle of wine in front of us).
I don’t remember exactly what I did on the Tuesday, but on the Wednesday I almost got my arm bitten off (well, let’s just say that for the dramatic side of things) by an enormous cockatoo. No, but seriously, you should pay attention while you’re hand feeding these guys. I looked away for a second and he grabbed my hand with his claw and it started bleeding and stuff. Way uncool dude!
Thursday and Friday I guess I was hanging out in the city somewhere (best guess: Darling Harbour). On the Saturday I was running around in the Botanical Gardens feeding half its population with bread. Too bad I got stung by mosquitoes or ants or whatever the hell it was, those buggers completely owned my leg. Aaargh!
On the Sunday I went to Australia’s capital Canberra. The Parliament was cool and all, but the city in itself just felt lame compared to Sydney. The shopping center downtown was a bit cool though, but it still isn’t Sydney. Man, I love Sydney.
And yeah, check out the new photos:
Hey. For those wondering, I’m well. I’ve just been busy with a lot of activities going on.
I’ll be posting updates on what I’ve been doing the past few days shortly.
UPDATE: so all right, I wasn’t able to circumvent YouTube’s embedding restrictions after all. So here are the links to the videos:
Apparently, it wasn’t just food poisoning (or whatever it was) that I caught about a week ago.
After running around yesterday (I had an awesome time though) I felt like shit again this morning when I woke up. This has been going on back and forth since it all started. Some days I’ve been okay, while other days I’ve just felt like shit just like today.
It initially just felt like a regular cold, but when I started having massive and intensive headaches and a completely clogged up nose with yellowish/brownish mucus it was time to re-evaluate this stuff.
Since I was pretty bored of this I went to the medical center today and got myself examined. It turns out that I’ve got a case of sinusitis (swedish: Bihåleinflammation).
So now I’m supposed to eat my fun little green pills three times a day for a week or something.
Yesterday was a pretty sweet day. It all started out with meeting Karen and her friends and then heading for Sydney Aquarium.
Sydney Aquarium was pretty awesome, and the sharks were especially breath taking to see. I’ll definitely have to go for a swim with sharks some day – well in a safe way that is :). If they’ll misbehave I’ve always got my special point-the-shark-in-the-eyes-ninja-move that I’ve been secretly working on. Too bad it isn’t field tested yet!
After the tour at the aquarium we headed for dinner at an Italian restaurant somewhat close to where Karen and her friends were staying. My dish (Ribeye steak something) was just friggin’ awesomelicious. Good food, good company, good conversation = awesomeness.
After the dinner we walked down to Circular Quay where we had a few glasses of wine and enjoyed the surrounding views with the Opera House and all.
And oh, I have to remind myself to get a new camera since my current one sucks. Hard.
So yesterday was a pretty chill day.
It started out with some kajaking (my first time ever) in the National Park with a friend of the family I’m staying with. Kajaking was awesome when I finally got a hang of it.
After that I hit the gym and did some back and tummy exercises. After my tour at the gym I went home, made some pasta carbonara on kangaroo mince and then finished of the day with a little jog around the town I’m staying in.
This Tuesday I’ll meet up with Karen again and we’ll hit the Sydney Aquarium. That will be fun!
Yesterday I went to Bondi Beach for the first time. That beach is just awesome, and yeah, there are quite a few people running around there.
After the little tour around the beach Lois (another backpacker staying in Caringbah – now we’re officially 2!) and I met up with her friends, had a few drinks and just had a chill evening. Good Stuff!
Oh yeah, I updated the photo album with the pictures from Bondi as well.
- Issue using Chosen with Jammit for Ruby on Rails
- 150 Google+ invites to give away
- I don’t give a chainsaw about anythin’
- New Design + Update
- Thailand and Paradise Business Camp
- RoboBlogger is looking for additional beta testers
- What I’ve been up to the past year
- Things to come
- A Brief Guide to World Domination
- Matt is awesome